As part of May as Wildlife Gardening Month, Eliza Russell, director of Education Programs for the National Wildlife Federation, will be hosting Creating a Wildlife Habitat in Your Backyard, a webinar, on Thursday, May 19th at 8:00 pm EST.
If you are ready to learn how to green your garden and help wildlife, tune in to this great webinar!
Join National Wildlife Federation's Director of Education, Eliza Russell, and homeowners to learn how you can take the steps to create a more wildlife-friendly garden at your home, in a park, at your church, or at your place of business.
Creating a wildlife-friendly backyard webinar will discuss:
- Creating a site inventory and analysis: What do you already have to work with?
- How to add more wildlife friendly features
- Adding native plants to support wildlife
- Providing the 4 essentials elements for wildlife - food, water, cover, and places to raise young
- Using sustainable gardening practices to help your garden grow
Click here to register: Register Here