When: Saturday, September 24th, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Where: 245 Clay Street, Annapolis, Maryland 21401
All are invited to this free event at the Chesapeake Ecology Center (CEC). Please mark your calendar and join us for refreshments, garden tours led by Master Gardeners, and great rainscaping information and handouts. The CEC is located at Adams Academy at Adams Park Middle School, in Annapolis, Maryland, just two blocks from the Naval Academy Stadium. Visit http://www.chesapeakeecologycenter.org/ for directions to the CEC, and for a plant list of available species for sale.
Great prices on a variety of native plants, and 2 for the price of 1 for the following:
- Orange Coneflower (Rudbeckia fulgida)
- Purple Coneflower (Echinacea purpurea)
- Blue-Eyed Grass (Sisyrinchium angustifolium)
- Little Blue Stem (Schizachyrium scoparium)
- Blue Sedge (Carex glaucodea)
Information submitted by: Zora Lathan email@example.com